AVAILABLE IN LIMITED RELEASE
WHY DO I NEED TO USE TOUR SERIES?
There are a couple of reasons. You'll want to assign your trips, templates, and trip brochures to a "Tour Series" in order to:
- Embed into one card on your website (with drop-down selection)
- Search on your dashboard for related trips that share an itinerary (coming soon)
When trips are assigned to the same Tour Series and they are embedded on your website, instead of showing just ONE date, ALL available dates for a given Tour Series are shown in a dropdown.
These can be:
- Multiple set group departure dates of trips
- You'll be able to easily move bookings between trips in the same Tour Series
- Sample itineraries that prompt the customer to "Enquire for Custom Quote"
- From those inquiries, you'll be able to make copies of those itineraries and then customize it for the prospect, turning a quote into a booking when you change from Brochure mode to Bookings mode.
The next trip in the series is the trip used to show the image/name and other embed card metadata.
Adding a trip or template to a Tour Series is as easy as selecting it from the dropdown when creating/updating a trip. Tour Series names cannot be longer than 100 characters.
Once you set the Tour Series on a trip/template, it will be copied to any trips made from them, making it easy to create multiple departures from your master itinerary.
During the first phase, you'll need to request to add Tour Series via support. Later updates will allow you to create your own Tour Series.
MULTIPLE DEPARTURES FOR THE SAME "ITINERARY"
Here's a real example of a client using Tour Series for multiple departures.
Each departure date is shown as an option in the drop-down. The traveler can pick a date and then click BOOK NOW to be directed to the correct Trip Page.
TOUR SERIES FOLDERS
Many of you have been asking for folders, and we think you'll find Tour Series meets your need in most cases. Now you can search by Tour Series on your Dashboard to see ONLY the trips in that series.
TIP: You can even bookmark them since the query stays in the location, for example:
Sample itineraries: "Enquire for Custom Quote"
Coming soon, real examples of clients using Tour Series to set up a brochure that can be used to collect custom quote requests.