NEED TO TRANSFER A TRAVELER FROM ONE TRIP TO ANOTHER?
🌏 Maybe your traveler had to cancel, instead of giving them a refund, you might want to move them onto a trip at a later date.
🌏 Here is how can easily move a traveler from one trip to another. Even after they have made a payment.
STEP 1: CHANGE STATUS TO DECLINED
- Click to MANAGE PEOPLE
- Hover over the traveler and select EDIT
- Change their "status" to Declined
STEP 2: ADD TRAVELER TO NEW TRIP
- Open up the new trip that you want to add this traveler to
- Now click to MANAGE PEOPLE
- Select ADD PERSON
- Fill out the information in the pop-up. Change the traveler's "status" to Registered. Make sure to add their email, so that you can invite them to the trip.
STEP 3: ADD MANUAL PAYMENT
- Add a manual payment
- Select APPLY CREDIT under Step 2 (of the above article). Add the amount the traveler had paid on the previous trip.
NOTE: Skip this step if NO payment has been made
STEP 4: INVITE TRAVELER TO THE TRIP
- Send the traveler a message or an invite, so that they have access to the trip!