WHY USE SHORTCODES WHEN SENDING EMAILS IN YOULI?
- Send mass emails that are personalized to each traveler
- Spend less time writing emails and more time planning your trips
HOW TO USE SHORTCODES
- Using shortcodes will allow you to send one email without worrying about filling in each traveler's individual information. So all you have to do is input the shortcode into your email, and YouLi will do the rest!
For example, [InviteeFullName] will be replaced by the traveler's full name. Which means. Each traveler will receive a personalized email.
- Ensure that there are no typos for important information such as pricing and due dates.
- Make sure you have brackets [ ] on each side of the code
This is the complete list of email message shortcodes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: SHORTCODES ARE CASE-SENSITIVE!
- [AmountDueWithCurrency] - inputs the amount the traveler receiving the email still owes in its place
- [TotalTripPrePayWithCurrency] - inputs the total cost of the trip. Whether the traveler has paid part of it or not, this will always stay the same unless the trip planner changes the cost.
- [TripName] - inputs the name of the trip in its place
- [InviteeFullName] - inputs the traveler's full name in its place
HOW TO USE
- Click to MANAGE PEOPLE
- Select the travelers you would like to send the message to, by clicking the checkbox next to their name
- Click SEND MESSAGE
- Fill in the message using the shortcodes
- Select SEND NOW
- Here is what your traveler will see!