Setup Estimated Dates
1. Scroll to the Trip Dates
2. Click "Don't know dates yet?" to change to Estimated Dates with two input boxes:
3. Click "Save" and agree to change your Itinerary Items to DAY 1, DAY 2, etc
4. Click "Preview" in the header to see how the change looks
Set Your Price : Brochure or Bookings
Create a brochure mode trip to collect interest, but NOT payments:
NOTE: You cannot do Itinerary Add-ons unless the price is finalized.
Set The Right Expectations
Click to Update Trip -> Settings
1. Change the prompts
Review all your content to indicate whether deposits are expected or will be prompted when dates are set.
- Register Button Label - if it says Book Now, change to "Express Interest" or similar. WATCH HELP VIDEO
- Public Trip Registration Prompt - if it refers to payments, adjust the text appropriately
- Label above Trip Name - if it refers to deposit or payments, adjust as needed
- Message emailed after Registration - if it refers to next steps, ensure they are accurate
2. Disable Menus that don't apply
If you aren't taking payments and don't need to provide inclusion/exclusion explanations, simply turn off the Invoice menu.
3. Save Changes and Preview
TIP: If you click the "Share Link" button in the header you can copy and open a "Private" or "Incognito" window to see how an anonymous visitor would see the Public version of the page.
Start Promoting the Trip!
Once you're happy, grab that Share Link and post to your website, your socials and include in your email promotions.
If you haven't already, setup you Google Analytics so you can track what sources perform the best.
Set Your Dates and Start Collecting Payments
Once you know your dates and you are ready to collect payments, reverse the steps above and send a message to all your registered travelers to send them back to their personalized Trip Page where they will be shown the new dates and be prompted to pay.
Deliver an Amazing Trip!
We know you've got this part, so we'll leave that to you. Be sure your tasks are sorted and your travelers have completed everything pre-trip by checking the Task Analytics so your liability is managed and you can have a less stressful trip.