YOULI TRIP APP
Not only do you and your travelers have a one-stop-shop where you can manage payments, tasks, and an interactive itinerary on your computer, but now, your travelers can access everything on their mobile devices via the YouLi Trip App.
DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP ON APPLE OR ANDROID
FINDING YOUR TRIP
- When first loading a trip: the traveler will be prompted to enter their email address and be sent an email to LOAD TRIP which will load their trip inside the app. (or you can give them their magic link)
LOAD MULTIPLE TRIPS
- Travelers attending multiple YouLi powered trips can now load their trips in one place and seamlessly switch between them
- Just click ADD and enter your email or magic link to load another trip
- Each trip must be added manually and will be sorted in the order they are added
- Just click the three dots in the corner to remove or refresh a trip
THE MOBILE APP INCLUDES:
This means that your travelers can finish tasks, make payments, and access their resources all from the mobile app when they are online. When offline they still have access to contact info & itinerary information.
ONLINE vs. OFFLINE: WHAT'S AVAILABLE?
We know that travel should be all about getting immersed and shutting off your phone, but we often can't completely disconnect. Especially if you need to check what time breakfast is, it's nice to be able to quickly reference your itinerary whether you're online or offline. That's why the YouLi Trip mobile app allows travelers to save their Trip Page for offline viewing. This does take a few steps before you go offline.
Switching to offline mode will happen automatically when the traveler opens the app while in Airplane mode or if they refresh while offline.
ONLINE features include everything that you can do on the Trip Page from the browser:
- Make payments
- Opt into optional itinerary items
- Complete tasks
- Clicking on location links to open in map application for directions
- Clicking on external links to websites
OFFLINE mode does NOT allow you to do the above listed online actions but DOES allow:
- Viewing of itinerary & highlights
- Viewing of tasks
- Viewing of travel documents that are PDF and images (not links to videos or websites)
- Viewing of other people on the trip (if enabled on the trip)
NOTE: PDF attachments cannot be viewed offline on ANDROID
- Before the trip, make sure you're travelers download the app.
- If it hasn't been automatically added: You can assign a task of type 'DONE' or send a message.
- They download the app in the app store on their phone
- You can send them this video to help them out: