You have the option to turn on Task reminders that are automatically sent on your behalf through to your travelers. This allows you to let go of the 'nagging' to get your travelers to enter in the necessary travel info or meaningful pre-trip work you need.
HOW TO SET UP TASK REMINDERS
- Only one reminder will be sent out each day and Payment Reminders will take priority over Task Reminders.
- So if a Payment and a Task are due on the same day, only the Payment reminder will be sent. However, once on their Trip Page, they will be prompted to complete the Task after Payment has been made in the banner at the bottom.
- Task Reminders are sent based on the Due Date you as the Planner create.
NOTE: Turn off automatic task emails by leaving the box unchecked to send automated reminders under that task. You will have the ability to turn automated reminders back on at any time.
WHEN DO THE REMINDERS SEND?
If you turn on Task Reminders, three Task Reminders are sent:
- DUE SOON (1 week before Payment Due)
- DUE (On Due Date)
- OVERDUE (2 days after Due Date)
NOTE: The task reminders are sent until your traveler completes the task.
WHAT WILL MY TRAVELERS SEE?
This is an example of a task due reminder email. The title of the email & description changes depending on which task reminder is being sent.
TIP: Make yourself a traveler on the trip & go through some of the payments & tasks to experience & see the emails. Then when ready, delete yourself as a traveler.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT AUTOMATIC EMAILS THAT GO OUT ON YOUR BEHALF TO YOUR TRAVELERS?
Take a look at the Automatic Email Reminders & Confirmations help doc Also, discover How To Stop Automatic Emails.
For a visual walkthrough, see our Understanding Automatic Emails Help Video: