Before you can make the most out of YouLi, configure your account to connect your payment gateway, branding, profile and most importantly: TEAM.
To access your account click on your name in the top right of the screen then click ACCOUNT from the drop down.
Step 1: Update your profile
- Your avatar should be either your company logo or an on-brand picture of you (by default it's an image of a beach, just click on it to update). Please note that this is visible to your clients & team!
- Your name and email are already populated
- You can update your profile to include your :
-Contact Number (don’t forget your country code!)
-Time Zone (used to display dates to you across YouLi)
-Social Media Links
- Your email and phone number will be shown on all trip pages where you are “Listed as a Contact.” More information about contacts here.
-Note: If you are the Trip Owner or Main Contact, this is the contact info that will be used to send automated reminders and confirmations.
- Don’t forget to hit 'save!'
Step 2: Branding (white-label settings)
- Update your team alias
-This defaults to your name, but you should change it to match your brand
-This is used to create all trip page links that will be shared with your clients, so be sure to set this before sending your trip page links with your soon-to-be travelers (if you set it after sharing, those links will be broken).
- Enter your Google Analytics Tracking ID
-Be sure to do this before you launch your trips so you can measure the effectiveness of your marketing efforts!
- 'Business Name' will show in the header in the contact tab of all your trip pages
- Upload a logo to be displayed in the header of your Plug N Play Website (if applicable) and all your trip pages
- Select brand colors via the color picker or better yet, get it from your website styles by utilizing HEX codes (and get the specific color you're looking for!)
Under "Logo Website Link," include a link back to your website, if you have one OR link to your YouLi Plug N Play Website if you don't!
Optional: Set up your Plug N Play website [PREMIUM PLANS ONLY]
Step 3. Connect your payment gateway
- You are able to collect payments a number of ways. In the Payments tab, you can set up a Stripe account, or alternatively, you can contact support to use a Square account.
- IMPORTANT: Only the Team Admin or the Team Owner can set the payment gateway for all trips.
- For convenience, you can set defaults for your bank transfer method details for those travelers that want to pay via bank transfer.
-This saves you from entering each time on a new trip, but you can always adjust on individual trips, if need be
-This is only visible to registered travelers
Step 4. Add team members or update your team
- Add Team Members or update your Team by clicking on Team Members to finalize your account setup.
- Note that you will see how many team members you have available to you, next to the "Add Team Member" button. The number of users available depend on the package you have so be sure to check the packages available to you by clicking UPGRADE in YouLi.